Welcome to your dedicated webpage. From here you will be able to follow the progress of the delivery, track the boat and receive updates from the captain and operations desk.
Departed Mindelo 15th march
25th March 2019; Captain reports.
- starboard fuel tank,diesel fuel line has a blockage,engine keeps cutting out. No problem when using port tank
- movement of rudder detected where emergency tiller is mounted
- the mainsail mast track cars have severe metal fatigue and as a result 2 came away from the mast track
- the mainsail luff ties to track cars are severely uv deteriorated and as a result have severed
- the mainsail batten end pockets are severely uv deteriorated and as a result have given way. I have affected temporary repairs were necessary in order to complete the delivery
- many of the blocks and pulleys for the running rigging are severely seized
They are in a temporary berth. The marina have asked the captain to stay another 48 hours so it can be moved.
24th March 2019; Arrived
19th march 2019; Captain reports
All ok for now
18th March 2019; Captain reports;
Rudder has just developed some movement
15th March 2019; Departing Cape Verde. ETA Tenerife 23rd March
13th March 2019; Crew on board