Captain; Pavol Cizmar
30th October 2018; Departed Canaries
25th October 2018; Departed Gibraltar
23rd October 2018; Arrived Gibraltar. Technician has looked at autopilot and confirmed motor failed. Looking for a solution.
21st October 2018; Captain reports;
Engines are working well. Changed fresh water pump and when seas calm will fix another leak in Stbd engine room. ETA Gibraltar Tuesday for fuel.
20th October 2018; Departed.
19th October 2018; Parts arrived and fitted by captain. Halyard and topping lift fixed.
18th October 2018; Engine control parts ordered from mainland
15th October 2018; Captain on board and makes initial assessment.
- starboard engine sometimes works sometimes doesn’t , it was flooded with sea water (200l)
- pasarelle stand needs sikaflex (that’s why water in engine room)
- topping lift and main halyard needs to be replaced
- autopilot works, but I have to check it out
- genoa furler is broken, I have to look at it , maybe I can fix it
- power cable is broken
- two hatches not water tight
- new scratches on the stern both sides from bad weather yesterday
- missing cleat stern port
I’ll try to fix most of it tomorrow.
Also tomorrow I’ll send pictures of the boat ( it is dark already)
Reliance Yacht Management.
|Quality Control||Commissioning||Charter Equipment|
|Safety Equipment||Client Orientation||Yacht Shipping|