Single Solution From Factory to Charter Base
Beneteau Dealer needed a single solution for transport, launch, commissioning and QC report of new yacht.
Having successfully completed the sale of a new Beneteau 523 the dealer required a professional and competent company to complete the commissioning and handover in France. Other commissioning agents were expensive and did not provide a bespoke service. There were also conflicts of interest where the previous commissioning agent was employed by the manufacturer.
Reliance Yacht Management were able to put together a package that suited exactly what the dealer and owner required. They were able to co-ordinate the safe transfer to their commissioning dock in France and carry out extensive quality control checks as they prepared the boat for handover. A full written report with photographs was completed which identified any exceptions for the attention of the After Sales team.
Reliance Yacht Management has a good working relationship with Beneteau but is independent from them. They are contracted by the dealer and work to meet their requirements.
Benefits to the client were;
- Yachts commissioned to a higher standard and at a lower cost.
- A single source to co-ordinate all elements from factory gate to client.
- Bi lingual personnel to ensure better communications.
- A company that represents their interests in France.
- A full written record of the yacht’s condition ex factory.